Some facts about... Cologne!
Cologne is hip, dynamic and upcoming. Living in Cologne means feeling vitality at any time.
Did you know that...
- ... Cologne is the most populous city in the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia?
- ... Cologne is the largest education and research location in the Rhine-Ruhr region with more than 96,000 students at fourteen universities?
- ... Cologne is the most digital city in Germany since 2015?
- ... this city has a balanced economic structure with companies and corporations from all sectorst?
- ... Cologne is one of the hotspots of the German carnival?
- ... Cologne is a very important travel destitnation because of the huge dome?
- ... Cologne has international significance as a business and culture metropolis?
- ... the city has more twin citites than almost any other German city?
- ... the metropolis is characterized by green parks and gardens?
- ... Cologne is one of the most important locations for the chemical and automotive industries?
Cologne is one of the most important business locations in Germany. Cologne's economic image has always been charaterised by the diversity of its industries.
You new home: Köln | Zentrum
More important data about our residency
Urban Living Köln Zentrum is a complex with modern comfort apartments and spacious common areas in the middle of Cologne.
- 132 comfort apartments (approx. 20 - 24 m²)
- 51 comfort apartments L (approx. 26 - 31 m²)
- 84 comfort apartments XL (approx. 33 - 36 m²)
- 19 penthouse apartments (approx. 28 - 51 m²)
- modern furniture of high quality
- each apartment has its own kitchen and bathroom
- mostly with balcony or (roof-) terrace
- partly barrier-free
- common lounge
- recreation room
- event kitchen
- athletic field
- 89 underground parking spaces
- 298 bicycle parking spaces
- urban chickening
- large service offer
- community manager
- events & parties